Identity administration, often known as “ID management or identity and access management” is a framework of organisational processes the place entry to technological sources is given to authorised customers solely. As an entry management system, its final relevance is safety, and for the aim of reaching this, id administration ought to be adequately structured on blockchain
With blockchain know-how, these customers are successfully managed by merely making an individual’s id traceable and verifiable in addition to enabling credibility amongst everybody within the community. Also, with improved safety on digital id, blockchain know-how encrypts applicable entry to the correct customers.
Digital id holding the information of huge verified people ought to now not be saved on a centralised server because of the risk of being hacked, attacked or misplaced. Instead, this database chargeable for constructing belief ought to be on a decentralised server.
Similarly, HADES, a product developed by Africa BIoT labs in collaboration with Sankore, is a decentralised id administration system with many incomparable advantages.
To outline Hades;
Hades is a one-stop product for id administration and verification database for African-based blockchain or decentralised tasks that require trusted and up to date KYC integration. This system is constructed utilizing Near know-how blockchain, it has a well-enhanced id administration infrastructure that may permit all decentralised purposes for African markets to plugin and profit from the whole database of registered customers.
SIGNIFICANT FUNCTIONALITIES OF HADES
- Hades is a trend assembly tech design enabling NFC and NFT mixture for id database administration.
- Hades permits all decentralised purposes for African markets to plugin and profit from the whole database of registered customers.
- Hades is a one-stop for id administration and verification database for African-based blockchain tasks that require trusted and up to date KYC integration.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF HADES
- Records and tracks of classes and transactions on every id account are saved
- It is constructed with an incentive system that encourages belief and transparency whereas securing consumer’s information.
- It is a completely decentralised and self updating database
- Users can retailer all types of id on a easy and compact chip
With Hades, African-based venture can have an up to date id administration database for correct KYC integration.